What forms of ID do you accept?

Nevada law provides that we ask for as many ID’s as necessary for satisfactory evidence that the person whose signature is on the document is that person. One may be sufficient. If we rely on an identifying document, that document must contain a signature and a photograph of the document signer such as:

  • State-issued driver’s license
  • State-issued identification card
  • U.S. passport issued by the U.S. Department of State
  • U.S. military ID
  • State, county and local government IDs
  • Permanent resident card, or “green card,” issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
  • Foreign passport
  • Driver’s license officially issued in Mexico or Canada
  • An ID issued by a senior citizen facility if the signer is over 65

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *