We help small to medium-sized business increase their profit by an average of $7,500 per year, by streamlining their bookkeeping systems. We also help companies meet their project financial goals through close monitoring of budgets, estimates, costs, material expenses, billing, and revenue.
We specialize in virtual bookkeeping and financial project management using Intuit QuickBooks Online, and tailor our services to fit your company’s size and specific needs. As the business owner, if you don’t understand the different types of “accounts” needed to organize your finances, measuring the success (or failure) of your efforts will be futile.
We take care of your data entry, payroll, reconciliations and generate an accurate P&L and Balance Sheet for you every month. By employing project-based accounting methods, your business can get a better understanding of which projects add value and how to improve margins. We provide regular reports on whether the project is over or under budget.
The benefits you will realize from our remote bookkeeping and financial project management services include:
- A bigger picture of your firm’s financial condition and overall performance
- Identification of unprofitable services, products or clients
- Better management of cash flow
- Understanding the level of profitability of each project
- Tracking spend against planned costs and milestones
- Immediate access to numbers on the fly
- Up-to-date books for a stress-free tax season
- Less overall time spent on bookkeeping tasks
From the sole proprietor to the corporate partner, we are happy to provide you with honest, professional services at reasonable prices. Our services satisfies the CDC’s guidelines for COVID-19 social distancing.