I am an ordained non-denominational wedding officiant ministering to all faiths including those who are not religious, and those are spiritual in their own way. I have conducted over 3,500 weddings and am experienced with traditional marriages, vow renewals, and also same-sex commitment ceremonies. I will travel to you to perform an on-location ceremony in the privacy of your home, hotel room or any beautiful setting of your choice!

I can also provide music and a PA system for some venues; and for a more romantic experience, add my classical violin serenade to your package. I will play three songs; one as you walk down the aisle, one mid-ceremony and one as you both exit. My repertoire include:

  • Cannon in D | Pachelbel
  • Ave Maria | Schubert
  • Bridal Chorus | Wagner
  • Wedding March | Mendelssohn
  • Misty | Johnny Mathis
  • Unchained Melody | The Righteous Brothers
  • Can’t Help Falling in Love | Elvis Presley
  • Just The Way Your Are | Billy Joel
  • Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet | Tchaikovsky

Wedding Project Management

As a certified project management professional, I can help you stay on track and on budget while creating the wedding of your dreams! I use the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology, which allows you to save time and money in organizing your big day! Rather than looking at a broad spectrum of tasks, we’ll work in small chunks; constantly monitoring to re-evaluate, learn, and change course if needed. This makes things easier and makes your wedding better!

I’ll be there every step of the way, from helping you create a shared vision, to managing your wedding backlog, to running your regular retrospectives. I am an affordable alternative to traditional wedding planners, as I work with couples who have a DIY ethic and want more of an “hands on” approach to planning their own weddings, but need a little help staying organized. Contact me today for a complementary planning consultation!